7:00 or so Breakfast - black coffee, 1/2 bagel with a little bit of butter. toasted. Fage 0% fat cherry yogurt and a banana.
Around 9:30 or 10 - I started making breakfast for the all the sleepy heads who were sleeping because of the snow day.
I cooked up a package of bacon and made bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches, but I snitched at least 4 slices of bacon. However, they were the smallest slices, kind of like the broken crumbly half slices. Still I did eat 4 of them. . . .
Lunch around 1:00 or so - a bowl of lentil veggie soup (small can from TJs) with some Parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. Two slider rolls with some brie smeared on them. Two oatmeal-cranberry cookies. Another cup of black coffee. I seem to be a coffee drinking machine lately!
Didn't snack at all between lunch and dinner.
Made yummy potato cheese soup, cornbread and tossed green salad for dinner. Very hearty. I had one bowl of soup, two pieces of cornbread and a big serving of salad. Salad had only a smidgen of dressing on it.
I bet if I could cut out bread, I would lose weight a lot quicker. Gotta work on cutting down on that.
The crumbly, broken pieces of bacon? No Weight Watchers points whatsoever - or, at least, that's what I tell myself.
ReplyDeleteI was hoping that was the case!
ReplyDelete