Friday, January 24, 2014

Food Diary - Friday 1/24/14

Got up at 6:00.  Sean's school was a 2 hour delay, which mean he had to finally face those two midterm exams.

Had black coffee and the last (and at this point overripe) banana.

Since Sean's school was late and they were not going to serve lunch at school, I offered to buy him a breakfast sandwich at Starbuck's on the way.  So he had that and I ate one of those yogurt parfaits and a blueberry scone and a tall latte.

Around noon ate a pear.

2:30 ish - Started to get really hungry and Becky was too.  We are really low on supplies here, starting to run out of basics but I am not planning to shop until tomorrow.  We did have half a bag of organic tortilla chips and some sharp cheddar cheese, so we made nachos.  And it them all up.  We didn't quite use up the whole bag.

Becky had her make up voice lesson (which had been previously cancelled due to snow) and then we went shopping for a gift for her to bring to a sleep over birthday party.  While out we ate at Subway.  Why do my kids love Subway so.  Urgh.  I had half a tuna sub on whole wheat with some cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and a little oil and vinegar.  Then I had a peanut butter cookie.

Now i am going to bed because I still feel like eating but I know I've eaten way more than I should have.





No comments:

Post a Comment