Monday, January 27, 2014

Food Diary - Sunday 1/26/14

Yesterday was a bit of a mess.  I decided I would 'splurge' and let myself eat pancakes since I was planning to eat only two meals and no snacks in between.

In a.m. had coffee (with 2% milk) and a banana.

10:00 Went out to diner and had 2 pancakes, 3 slices of bacon and about half an order of home fries plus coffee with half and half.

Went to visit Aunt Jackie who is not doing well.  She's just waiting for death.  She couldn't get comfortable and she couldn't really talk.  They were talking about upping her pain meds.  Hannah came with me.  On the way home we were very weepy.  Hannah hadn't indulged at breakfast and had stuck to her Weight Watchers so she was getting shaky.  At this point it was about 4:30.  So we stopped at yet another diner.  I had a gyro sandwich and stole a few fries from Hannah's plate.

Didn't eat anything else for the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment