Had migraine starting about 3:00 a.m. Couldn't find Advil. Slept badly until 7 when the bulldozers and construction crew started up with their obnoxious beeping. Felt really queasy so ate a banana. Something gentle on the stomach (of course I eat a banana almost every morning). Still felt sick so ate 4 multigrain crackers. After a bit attempted to sip black coffee. After a while still felt too queasy to take medicine so ate one of those slider rolls from last night. Took 2 Advil (Rick had some in his briefcase). Around 10:30 still had headache so took 1 tylenol and had 1 half cup black coffee.
Around 11:30 headache left. Hooray! Had a Fage 0% raspberry yogurt.
Had a couple of glasses of water in a.m.
Around 12:30 had a slider roll with 1 small slice of swiss cheese, 1 slice of roast turkey, 1 slice of tomato. Also a big apple.
3ish started getting really snacky feeling - stupidly ate 2 oatmeal-cranberry cookies, then ate a single serving of breakfast trail mix. Suddenly realized Sean has no boots for March for Life on Wed. so we ran to get some from Payless. Sean was starving so I let him get a burrito at CA Tortilla. Took a single tortilla chip. Thought I was being so strong. Got home just a few minutes before Phys. Trainer. While Sean was exercising, I ate two more chips with queso (?) and the very last little bit of his black bean burrito. It was a small bite.
Realizing that I better make a good dinner or I would start pigging out on everything - I roasted a chicken and cut up lots of veggies to roast too; turnips, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, onions and tomato. Served some sliced cucumbers and some applesauce alongside it all. I probably ate too much but at least it was fairly low cal/low fat healthy stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment