I forgot to take photos.
Breakfast: I made eggs for R, but B had this delicious but expensive nut free granola from Michel's Granola. I've got to figure out how to replicate it at home. Instead of nuts, it's got sunflower, hemp and flax seeds. And maybe pumpkin. I forget. It's delicious. She mixed it with some berry goat yogurt. I had a banana, coffee and snacked on some dry granola. I also ate a small helping of the fruit cobbler.
Lunch - There were leftover fried green tomatoes and some meatloaf, so I heated them up and ate them for lunch. Also, a little more cobbler.
Dinner - I made delicious pork roast in the slow cooker. I put in a cup of water, a splash of red wine vinegar, a couple of tablespoons of honey, a big dollop of minced garlic, 1/3 cup of coco amino acids, cumin seed, tumeric, salt and pepper and half of a big onion, sliced. It cooked all day and was really good! I also steamed the new potatoes from the CSA then I just sprinkled salt and drizzled a little olive oil over them. I also made a big tossed salad with CSA lettuce, green onions, red bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, beets. I made a simple vinaigrette to put over it.
Agenda for Tuesday:
B needs to do literature, history and math
I am going to deep clean the kitchen and vacuum my room.
I never made Haymaker's punch yesterday, so I'll do that.
Chip away some more at S's room. Probably tidy surfaces and dust today.
Need to take Suburu in to get dent and dings repair estimated.
Need to set up B's voice lessons for times over the remaining summer. I think we've got 6 sessions.
Call St. M and get Latin study group room and time scheduled.
Prepare meals
Need to contact Mom's organic to find out about food donation for Plastic Free October forum (need to do this before Friday a.m.)
For my own pleasure: watch Latin lectures to wake my brain up so I am better prepared for my first Latin reading group meeting on Thursday a.m.
Just started watching Great Courses lectures on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy - very interesting. Watch next lecture.
Read - I've got three books going on right now.
It's so hot out I am going to exercise via dvd Walk at Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment