Thursday, August 31, 2017

100 Days of Hygge - Day 11

The weather was screen porch perfect yesterday.  I sat out and prepared for the history class I'll be teaching at Aquinas Learning.




Sorry I don't have a photo of the ham and cheese sub I ate for lunch!  It was zero waste in that I bought the pretzel sub rolls in bulk using my own cloth bag instead of any plastic bag (or paper bag even).  And both the ham and sliced cheddar were bought over the counter from the deli department with me bringing my own containers for them. Lately, I feel like I'm getting sloppier about my zero waste efforts.  Mostly because my family really isn't 100% on board with it, so they are careless and bring in a lot of extra packaging and plastic.  But this lunch was a definite win!

Anyway, I love history and I am excited about teaching it to the Schola Alta I kids (7th and 8th graders).  I think we are going to have great fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment