Tuesday, August 29, 2017

100 Days of Hygge - Day 9

Yesterday was a gorgeous day weather-wise.  Today it is dreary and rainy.  It actually is making me think more about Houston's disaster.  Praying for those people fighting the flooding.

I wound up having to watch our little 22 month old guest for many hours yesterday.  He didn't want to take his afternoon nap without mama around, so I took him for a long walk.  And snapped photos of all the wildflowers blooming abundantly on the sides of the path through the woods behind our neighborhood.

Little Dylan falling asleep.


Wildflowers by the path.


Wonder what kind these are?


Pretty view.
It was a very peaceful walk.  I enjoyed the weather and the beauty around me.  Little Dylan got a little nap, which he very much needed, and I got some exercise which I very much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment