Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today is Hannah's 21st Birthday!

I hope she has a great day.  I resent the fact that she is so far away in Texas and I can't celebrate the day with her.  Hopefully, when she comes home for Thanksgiving, we can take her out to dinner (and maybe buy her a drink - just one!)

If I could figure out how to get a photo of her on here, I would!  Just been looking through them all but, alas, I am once again stymied by my lack of computer aptitude!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 21 to Hannah, too bad about the pictures! I usually get my teenagers to help me with those techy things : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can get the photo on there for you, no problem, if they are already on the computer. If you need to scan them in, my teen can help you.

    ReplyDelete