When I first went in, it seemed to be a sea of shrink wrap and plastic containers. Everything frozen is in plastic, of course. But I did find some stuff I was pleased with. I didn't include canned items because you just don't know if they've been treated with BPA. Also, I didn't include anything in cartons that looked like they've been sprayed with plastic.
Bunches of bananas
paper bags of apples and pears
large red peppers that weren't wrapped up like most of the other stuff in the salad section
Glass jars of:
cherries
peaches
pears
applesauce
artichokes
hearts of palms
marinated mushrooms with garlic
sliced sun dried tomatoes
Greek white beans
bbq sauce
teriyaki sauce
tartar sauce
cocktail sauce
dijon style mustard
pasta sauces
peanut butter
almond butter
all sorts of jellies and jams
maple syrup
salad dressings
olive oil
flour
spices
cake, quick bread and muffin mixes
tissues
automatic dishwasher detergent (I love their brand!)
automatic washer detergent
bars of Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap
coconut oil
vinegars
cream cheese
Kerrygold butter (they have the best price for this in my area)
eggs
apple juice
Orangina in those cute little bottles
No comments:
Post a Comment