Sunday, November 20, 2011

Housekeeping helps and inspirations

Here is a really helpful article on how to use your bread machine if you don't have the accompanying manual.  My bread machine is very old and has been sitting in our back closet for a few years.  I needed this!

I have been frequenting this blog lately.  I love all the different categories.  I'm planning on making everybody homemade Chapstick for their stockings this Christmas.  The recipe is listed under 'green & natural.'

Someone linked to this blog and I have been enjoying it immensely.  I don't live on a farm, but I love read about living on a farm, and I love seeing ways I can incorporate little bits and pieces of farm life into my uber-suburban one.

This blog is a great resource for Nourishing Traditions recipes, advice and inspiration.

And I often turn to this old standby for help with cooking.

About a week ago I decided that for the new liturgical year coming up next Sunday, Nov. 27th, I'd treat it like a regular new year and come up with a resolution.  My resolution morphed into more of a motto, "live intentionally."  Then I stumbled across this wonderful blog and saw that it has the same motto.  Thank you, Holy Spirit!

For going plastic free, this list is great.  I know I've cited this blog a couple of times lately, but I keep going back to it to glean more info and advice.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment