Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Missed Strewsday Tuesday!

Yesterday, for some unexplainable reason, I could not access the internet on my laptop.  I could on my ipad but that is so awkward for posting anything more than a few sentences.  But it turned out okay because yesterday was busy just living and I really didn't have time to sit and post much.

The only Strewing that seems to be going on right now is that I brought back some library books the other day.  Becky picked Skating Shoes by Noel Streatfeild to read.  She's very proud of herself because this is her very first chapter book that hasn't been read to her first (like Harry Potter, they were read to her over the years and now she's reread them all a couple times over!) or a book she'd listened to on audio first.  Yesterday morning she asked if she could go back up to bed after breakfast and just read.  So she did.  I love Noel Streatfeild!

Sean is still into physics and he LOVES his math tutor!  Poor Josh is snowed under by school work.  Poor guy.  And it's all because he's been neglecting things and playing on the computer.  Ongoing issue here!  I'm letting him skip Latin class today so he can catch up in other subjects.  Which reminds me, I'm out of time!  Gotta go finish up my homework and get my aunt up!

Any strewing going on in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment