Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mapping the World by Art

Uh oh, I feel myself being pulled toward the precipice!  This program looks really good!  I wanted to focus on Geography with Josh next year.  This program is recommended for grades 5 through 10.  Well, Josh will be 11th but I bet we can beef it up a bit for him.  But all the kids like to draw and this just looks like such a cool way to integrate history, geography, art history and drawing skills.  I am very, very tempted!

3 comments:

  1. You know she has the first 9 chapters as a free sample. Why don't you try it and see how it works for you? We loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cool - I might be tempted to try it with my kiddos in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't noticed that the first 9 chapters were free! Yippee! I think we will try it! Thank, Phyllis for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete