 |
| The Beautiful Bible my husband gave me several Christmases ago. |
I'm a day late letting anyone who might read this post in on this particular
Bible reading plan. People on the unschooling Catholics list I'm on did this last year (I didn't). Some are planning to do it this year, and some are planning to start all over again!
I hadn't planned to attempt it, but yesterday, on an impulse, I printed out the pdf. The print was so tiny, I went over to my Bible stand to get the wonderful magnifying glass that is there. Then I realized I'm all set up for this already! I've got a Bible, a magnifying glass and a CCC all in one spot in my living room anyway!
 |
| The handy dandy magnifying glass that comes with the Bible stand (another Christmas present a couple years later). |
So I did the first reading and checked it off. We'll see how things go! I'm a great one for starting things and then drifting off. . . . . .
 |
| The Bible stand (ignore the clutter crammed into the corner!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment