Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- A Day Late!

I couldn't do Wordless Wednesday yesterday because I wasn't here.  I was attending a doctor's appointment with my elderly aunt who is having many health difficulties and it wound up being a whole day affair with her admitted to the hospital at the end of the day.  Meanwhile there was a heavy snowfall that shut down DC so I wound up getting stuck at the hospital for the night.  Luckily my dear husband was with me.  And luckily my 18 and 15 year old sons took care of my 9 yo daughter.  The 12 year old was spending the night at his friend's house so he was taken care of in that way.  I finally got home late this morning.  It was a very long day!  And underneath all the stress and fatigue, I kept thinking, darn it!  I missed Wordless Wednesday.  So here it is!  I'm showing off our nifty new timeline that is posted in the hallway upstairs by Becky's bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment