It looks like I only missed Sunday and Monday in this 40 Days thing, so this will be Monday's post retroactively and Day 20 should be today. I never have been good at keeping track of things!
Two other people who I have found especially inspirational are Blessed Mother Teresa and St. Vincent De Paul. I wrote about the Society of St. Vincent De Paul but it is great to learn more about him. There is an excellent old French movie that I highly recommend. I found it very inspiring. I haven't actually read anything more about him other than little references or occasional articles I might come across that mention him.
And of course Mother Teresa is a powerhouse when it comes to developing a heart for the less fortunate. I read Kathryn Spink's biography of Mother Teresa. A very solid story of her life. But the movie Something Beautiful for God is wonderful! I highly recommend it.
Out of time again!
No comments:
Post a Comment