Sunday, January 6, 2019

Books for January 2019

I don't seem to have any novels on the horizon right now.  I'm in a non-fiction mode.




I am going to start rereading The Grace of Enough for the Catholics for Zero Waste facebook group starting 1/9.

I am also trying to get through Susan Wise Bauer's History of the Ancient World.  This is a chunkster.  I have to finish it by 1/31 for the Classics Spin challenge.

I am still slowly. slowly reading The Light of Christ in the mornings for meditation.

I am also trying to read in Latin every morning for ten minutes.  I am reading out of Thirty Six Latin Stories.  These are simply retelling of Ancient Greek/Roman myths.

I am also reading the Mass prayers in Latin from the St. Isaac Jogues missal (which is a gorgeous book!)

The Ancient History Book is taking all my time so far.  It's 777 pages and I've not quite hit p. 300 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment