Tuesday, November 20, 2012

40 Days for the Poor - Day 6 - CRS Fair Trade

I was going to talk about something completely different today, but I have been felled by the same flu that has taken everyone else. Thanksgiving has been cancelled. Poor Josh has it worse than me though. He's been running a high fever all day. He may be 17, but he still likes his mama around when he's sick. I only seem to have a killer sore throat and a lot of fatigue. My chest hurts too even though I am not really coughing that much.

I'm about to curl up with a bowl of soup and a catalog that just came in today's mail, the Catholic Relief Services Fair Trade Fall/Winter 2012 Catalog. I am going to try to buy Christmas gifts from this organization. Check out the website!

No comments:

Post a Comment