Saturday, September 9, 2017

Uh oh! I lost my hygge!

Life got super busy Thursday and Friday and I just couldn't focus on even a tiny bit of blogging.  Looking back, the things that brought a sense of joy and contentment were:

1)  The little boy staying with us started calling me Mom.  He calls his own mother Mama  But he heard B calling up the stairs to me, saying Mah - om, in that singsong way you do when you are calling someone.  And the bright little button he is, he immediately imitated her, calling Mah-om too!  And now I am Mah-om.  So there's Mama and Mahom.  Another cute thing he's started doing (and we don't know where he's picked this up), he pulls up his shirt, rubs his belly and then gives a big Santa type ho ho ho laugh.  It is a scream.  He'll go on and on doing this.  He thinks it's the funniest thing ever!  23 month olds are darling. 

2) I love my homesteading youtube channels.  If you all aren't watching Justin Rhodes Great American Farm tour, you are in for such a treat.  I look forward to my little fix every day. 

That's all I got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment