Monday, September 4, 2017

100 Days of Hygge - Day 15

Regular Sunday hygge (besides going to Mass!) is picking up food from our CSA.  I am in a neighborhood where I can't walk anywhere!  You need a car.  But, luckily, our CSA is actually in walking distance.  Rick, I and little Dylan set out to walk there yesterday after coming home from church and eating a nice breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs and cantaloupe.  Rick pulled Dylan in the wagon.  We have to cut through the little farm where they grow some of the vegetables and lots of flowers.  We walk right by a lot of bee hives too. (Always makes me a tad nervous!). 

The path through the farm. Those little white things in the middle of the picture are bee hives!


Flowers!


I would like to paint this!


Flower bouquet from the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment