Friday, April 7, 2017

Slaying the Plastic Dragon - Day 33 - I Got Nothing

I've got nothing to post today.  I just dropped B off at her friend's high school to get on a bus for New York.  She will be having a choreography workshop this evening with someone from the original Hamilton cast.  She's excited!  I think she is supposed to see 4 different Broadway musicals while up there.  She comes home late Sunday night.

I need to get ready to take S, two other high school guys, V and little D into Washington D.C. today.  S and his government classmates are getting a tour of the capitol.  The rest of us are going to hang out somewhere.  Unfortunately, the weather is a tad cool and a little rainy (nothing like yesterday's storms and tornado warnings though!).

So today, I will just remember to bring my handy dandy eating utensil kit,* my water bottle and my travel mug.  And that's about all I've got for today!









*Darn!  Out of stock!  Check back later.  I just bought mine at the beginning of Lent.  Maybe I took the last one!  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment