- Finish Book XVIII of City of God. I am waaaay behind my group study. They are on to Book 21 or 22 by now. I have missed the last two Thursdays and I am going to miss this one as well. Gotta keep reading. Book XVIII has been a real slog for me. I hear Book XIX is the best book out of the entire work, so I am looking forward to getting to it! So a birthday gift to myself would be to finally finish Book XVIII!
- Food shopping . . . again. I am supposed to make dinner for a mom who is going through a terribly rough time. Her Lent won't be ending any time soon. I hope to get the shopping and cooking done by noon.
- Deliver the meal
- I want everyone to come for a walk with me. The local parks are celebrating our native bluebells this Saturday. We can't go then because of Passover (the family are all coming over to celebrate) but we could go for a walk today. So I'd like to do that this afternoon.
- Take S to his English class at 4:00.
- Go to my parish's Holy Thursday Mass of the Last Supper at 7:30 p.m. One of the most beautifully moving masses of the year.
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Holy Thursday Birthday
Today is my 57th birthday. Thank you, God for granting me so many years and so many blessings! Since today is also Holy Thursday, that rather eclipses other things. I told the kids that they just have to do up Mother's Day instead! We did go out to dinner last Sunday to celebrate which was very pleasant. Today I hope to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday, Faith! I hope you have a year full of blessings!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sue! Have a blessed Easter!
Delete