Already done:
6:30 a.m.
Up and dressed
Make coffee
Fed cat
Took dog out to do his duty (or should I say doody??) using my environmentally friendly flush puppy bag. It is very frosty out this a.m.
Feed dog and give water
(Doing this now as dog scampers back and forth frantically chasing toys.)
To Do:
CZW Laudato Si' Post
7:30 a.m. B up and breakfasted (sausage and eggs I think)
Carpool this a.m. to get B to 9:00 a.m. classes; leave here at 8:10
Home again - clean kitchen, walk do (30 min) and shower, maybe some dusting
Take S to class in Annandale, drop off by 12:20
Drive back through Vienna to drop off library books (overdue!), pick up pet food (fish and dog), drop by Maple Ave. Market for eggs, any veggies and some ground beef
Put groceries away and take dog with me to pick up B. Skipper likes car rides and he gets this one every week.
P/u B
Drive home; leaving dog with her.
Drive back to Annandale to p/u S.
The thing that makes driving tolerable is I'm listening to a great audio book right now. Can't wait to listen!
Home again around 3 p.m.
Take dog for another walk
Rest and read for a bit
B needs to be dropped off for early choir practice carpool though by 4:30
Make some kind of dinner so people can eat (tomato sauce and ground beef will be involved)
Feed pets
Drive through awful traffic to listen to B sing (I better reserve seat this a.m.)
S says he will watch D while I am gone.
Drive home with B (I hate driving at night. Please don't rain!)
Collapse into bed
No comments:
Post a Comment