Monday, October 16, 2017

Fall Clutter Control

I resolve to declutter my kitchen/family room, mud room, garage and master bedroom between now and Thanksgiving!  I'm going to chip away at it bit by bit.


  • I decluttered one fridge door shelf that had been really bugging me already this morning.
  • This week I focus on the fridge and freezer.
  • Next week I'll focus on cabinets.
  • Today I am going to try to collect some stuff to have out for Purple Heart to pick up (by 7 a.m. tomorrow morning)
  • I've already told everyone next Saturday afternoon, no matter the weather, we are going to tackle at least some portion of the garage.  I'm focused mostly on all the cardboard recycling and some of the junk that has gotten piled in there over the last year.
  • Also next Saturday we are going to declutter our souls by going to confession.  Haven't been for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment