Woke up sometime after 3 a.m. Read a bit, tried to sleep again, finally gave up at 5 a.m. Of course my head was full of all the details of the coming week. This is one reason why I am so happy not to be in school anymore. I had to add hours of reading and homework to schedules like this.
Monday - 11/28
Take S to his classes by 9 a.m.
Grocery shop for week
Put groceries away/shower
In meantime make sure B is up and working at the tons of work she always has to do on Monday because she procrastinates doing her schoolwork over the weekend.
Clean some bathrooms
Pick up S from his classes
home again - maybe nap??? I'll need one today.
AHG meeting/S has physical training
home again - what's for dinner?
Trash to curb
Tuesday - 11/29
Take B to her Biology class
Home again - shower and make sure S is doing a minimum of homework for this class which always seems to be an afterthought for him
Take S to class
Return library books
P/u S and B from class
Need to squeeze in a little bit of Latin and religion - not sure how
S has drs appt at 2:45
Back again at what time?
Dinner?
S to chamber orchestra practice at 7
B goes to youth group or maybe she should stay home and do math homework
V to English class - I watch D
Wednesday - 11/30
Religion and Latin
B works on math homework
D has doctors appt at 10:45?
Bake chicken for homeless shelter
Must prep for Latin class
B has math tutor @ 1:45 and then voice lessons @ 3:30
S has work @ 5
I have Family PASS meeting @ 7 or 7:30? - take chicken to parish kitchen on the way there.
Thursday - 12/1
S to classes by 9
Go to Latin co-op
11 - 12 teach Latin
Lunch with Ioana?
p/u S at 1:45 (B has lit class on line)
I have Dentist appt at what time? 2:30???
Dinner?
Does S work?
V to English class - I watch D
B does math
Compost bin out - trash to the curb
One nice thing about Thursdays is while I am out most of the day, V tidies and vacuums the main floor and scrubs up the kitchen for me. It is very nice!
Friday - 12/2
Latin and Religion
B works on math
12 noon Mass
B to math tutor
Adoration at 5
Dinner?
S to work?
Laundry day for me
Somehow I have to get S registered for community college classes for next semester. I need to do it sooner rather than later because we are trying to keep the same schedule as this semester but the honors program is requiring the honors students to take a sociology class in conjunction with the English class.. S can't take on Sociology on top of Government, so he's just going to switch to a regular English class. We need to get one that meets MR and doesn't conflict with his music theory class at 9 on those days.
Saturday - 12/3
This was the day I was supposed to take the Latin students to a certamen in DC but I don't think we are registered or enough kids will be able to make it. So I doubt that will happen, though you never know! If this happens this is from about 9 to 2.
I'd like us all to go to confession in the evening since Advent has now started. We haven't been in months.
Sunday - 12/4
Have to remember to stay hydrated - Parish blood drive.
No comments:
Post a Comment