This was one of those days where somehow I never had time to take a shower. I hate days that like. I am spoiled rotten about daily showers. Yuck. It's 10:14 p.m. and I feel so greasy and gross.
Got up and got Sean up. Fed him breakfast, made him lunch. Took him to school by 7:35. Got home and did a little bit of Aquinas Learning email stuff and such. Woke Becky up. She was grouchy so I said get your own breakfast! We read history though before we went off to her voice lesson. While waiting for her there I read through several essays from my class. On the way home we stopped at Chick fil a. I ate a chicken salad sandwich on wheat. No fries or soda. Not much of a diet but at least it was something!
Came home and talked with Hannah a bit. Tried to renew prescription but was having difficulty. Went to visit Aunt Jackie. She's in bad shape. We are trying to get her to move back here. She's really losing her grip on reality and there are all sorts of problems at the retirement home that make us very unhappy. Very worrisome situation. Flew through the rain to pick up S ten minutes late. Rain was pouring down. Took him to his therapist appt. While waiting I finally got prescription filled, read a little in the car but then fell asleep and woke up with my neck killing me. Talked to the therapist and then drove home. Got on the phone with my sister about the Jackie crisis, wound up talking about everything. She's got it rough right now. Luckily I had remembered to plop some chicken the slow cooker which I poured a bottle of teriyaki sauce over this a.m. so we had chicken, rice from the rice cooker and sugar snap peas for dinner. After dinner S needed to do prepare a slide show presentation on Elizabethan Art and Architecture. I helped him. It was pretty interesting. Cleaned up the kitchen somewhat. B was supposed to be doing her Latin this afternoon but I forgot to check whether she did. She did a math test this evening with Rick.
I found my kindle! I couldn't find it yesterday and I was very sad because Jen Fulwiler's memoirs came out today and I pre-ordered! Gonna go to bed now and read it.
Enjoy the book! I'm waiting for the paperback version.
ReplyDelete