Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Strewsday Tuesday - 7/31/12

Well, the big thing being strewn around here is the Olympics. We've actually been pretty frustrated trying to view it because for some reason we keep missing the events we want to watch. And forgetting to record them too. And then just not thinking about going to view them on line. I don't know why. Becky and Sean both want to see the gymnastics. We did watch the men's team which was sad because they kept messing up. Poor guys. We watched the men's synchronized diving. Very cool, but I do think they could wear more generous swim trunks and the world would be a happier place.

The surprising thing to me is one day we turned on the TV and found Olympic badminton which made me chortle derisively. I don't know why badminton just seems like something to chortle derisively about, but then it turns out it is fascinating to watch. Sean especially got into it. This is consistent with his interest in tennis and ping pong. He just likes that style of game, I guess.

That's all I have time for, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Faith,

    " I do think they could wear more generous swim trunks and the world would be a happier place." That made me chortle!

    My girls were fascinated by the badminton too. They want to hunt out our set and have a go. Yes, surprising...

    ReplyDelete