Been thinking about this blog, in between times of thinking of lots of other stuff! In other words, occasionally a thought floats to the top of my mind and I think I should do more with this blog!
But life is busy and promises to get busier!
So.
I think my goal will be as follows:
Blog for my 52 Books in 52 Weeks Challenge on either Saturday night or Sunday morning (usually).
I think I'll start up Strewsday Tuesday again. I gave it up and tried to give it away but it kind of fell by the wayside. Resurrection time! (This will speak to my unschooling side!)
I've tried 7 Quick Takes that originated with Jennifer Fulwiler, but I don't think in terms of 7 Quick Takes when I am trying to sum up my week. I didn't find it satisfactory. I like to read other people's 7 Quick Takes, though.
So instead of 7 Quick Takes, I think I might try to participate in Like Mother, Like Daughter's pretty, happy, funny, real meme. I might not make it every Thursday but it is a neat way to capture life as it is lived. And it will force me to be able to post photos on the blog! (This will help make me more intentional in daily living - hopefully!)
I really liked participating in the Weekly Report from The Well Trained Mind. I found that a good way for me to keep track of what is going on here academically. I find I like to be able to report on who is reading what, what they are studying in math, what declension or chapter we got to in Latin. Nitty gritty boring stuff, but it is fun to do it with a group of moms and get a peek into their homeschools as well. (This will speak to my more classical ed. side!)
So Sunday (books), Tuesday (strewing), Thursday (pretty, happy, funny, real - just as soon as I figure it out!), Friday - Weekly Report.
Starting next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment