I fell in love with the storks of Avila. These are all of the same stork. (I am too lazy to go looking for other photos of storks amidst my hundreds of photos from our trip!) This one was nesting on the top of the ruins of what looked to be a little chapel once, right in the middle of a street in Avila, Spain.
[happy]
Becky celebrated her 11th birthday with lunch at The American Girl Store/Restaurant. The meal and the cake were absolutely delicious. It was a really fun time. Very much worth the money, I thought, especially if your girl is smitten with all things American Girl, as Becky is.
[funny]
This doesn't capture the hilarity of Clover, the kitten, chasing Tillie, the much bigger dog. The kitty thinks he's being ferocious; the dog thinks they are playing tag. Here Clover is getting ready to attack Tillie.
[real]
Here we are (well some of us) at a cafe in Paris waiting to be served lunch.
Paris, Avila... oh! Thanks for joining!
ReplyDeleteHope you daughter had a wonderul day. My little girl is a huge fan of American Girl too. Visiting from {pretty, happy, funny, real}.
ReplyDeleteParis and Avila!! What lovely places.
ReplyDeleteWow so storks are real! Teasing...I just feel like the only time I see them is as cartoons on baby shower favors! God Bless!
ReplyDelete