Friday, November 12, 2010

Unschooling Moments of the Week (and some Schooly stuff too)

Unschooly first:  Becky and Sean made paper airplanes, flew them and then ranked them!

.
The Winner!


Becky harvested different components of hand me down doll furniture to make one beautiful doll bed!

Current most favored doll.  Her name is Mary.

Cube project from Art Class

Scratch art from art class

Our family Thanksgiving Tree.  A few more leaves have been added!

Some schooly stuff:  Seano's copywork

Becky's math

Seano's Latin

5 comments:

  1. Great week and I like the Thanksgiving tree. Maybe we'll make one next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to do a Thanksgiving tree! It's great fun. Sounds like you had a good week, thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts with lots of pictures! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* the Thanksgiving tree! My hands-on lovin' DD will have a blast putting this together We are thankful to have DH home, too, and trusting that God will provide until he finds another job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary looks well loved! The cubes are great and I think I may need to run put up a Thansgiving tree!

    ReplyDelete