My husband loves Sudokus. He does them to relax. I, personally, find them very frustrating. I tend to go more with stuff like Scrabble and crossword puzzles, but he likes numbers. He graduated to Ken-Kens and then Kakuros.
Becky learned to form numbers by sitting on her daddy's lap and filling in the squares with him. Now he plays his games on his ipad. Often on a Sunday afternoon, you'll find him on the sofa with one or two children working on a Sudoku or Kakuro together.
So it is only natural that my son would think Sudoku was a great thing to do before bed. By the way, I just happened to pull this book off shelf the other day, after about a year of residence there; the book was partially filled in quite a while ago and then shelved and now it is recirculating.
Here's an article talking about how great Sudokus are for your brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment