I'm just writing this out so I can make sure I am not double booking or otherwise screwing things up. It is crazy that things are this crazy! We had it all tightly calibrated until the community college cancelled S's French class. He absolutely needs two semesters of 4 credits of a language. He was taking a 14 week class (instead of a 16 week) because the teacher for the 16 week class at the closest campus got terrible reviews and he's really intimidated by taking a foreign language. So he opted for a 14 week course at a further away campus with a teacher that got lots of good reviews. Except they cancelled that class.
On top of this V suddenly announced Sunday she had a job. A neighbor asked her if she could take their kids back and forth to school. This had us scrambling. We had to rearrange several things to accommodate this but then S's class got cancelled as well. That meant that he had super reduced options for other language classes. It's like trying to do a Sudoku, figuring this out.
V and S share the Subaru
I drive my minivan
R take his car to work
J takes his car to work but he's off Thursday, Friday and Saturday (during the summer when they have extended hours) Usually during the winter they have slightly shortened hours and J just has 2 days off. They keep playing with the schedule though. But he's just going to have to tell them Thursday needs to be one of his days off. I simply can not do insane amounts of driving anymore. I can not and I will not.
Monday:
V has Subaru - I watch D
I drop B off 15 minutes early to her math tutor - 12:30
Drive to St. M for the Ladies Latin study group - 1:00
Drive home - 2:00
S has Subaru to go to his Communications class at 12:20 to 1:40
S picks up B and brings her home by 2:20 (cutting it close!)
V needs Subaru by 2:20 for p/u - D either is napping with some of us at home to watch him or V takes him with her.
Evening:
S has Environmental Science at 7:00
V has ESL class at about same time? So hopefully they can drive together
I will watch D
Tuesday:
V has car - D sleeping (S should watch D)
D up and to preschool
I take B to her co-op - 8:30
I drive S to his new class ASL at further campus - class is at 12:20
Drive back - should have time to stop and check on puppy
P/u B at 1:40
Drop her off - drive back to get S and back home again (this is the really yucky part)
V has Subaru - D either sleeping with B at home or he goes with V. I'm thinking B will have homework to do for her psych class.
B has on line psychology class 5:30 - 6:30
Evening:
V can drive to class
S can drive B to youth group and p/u in my minivan (7:00)
I watch D
Wednesday:
V has Subaru - D sleeping (S is home to watch D)
I drive B to therapy leave 9:00 for 9:30 appt.
I drive S to his class/piano lesson 12:00 is college skills only 1/2 semester but he has piano lesson at 2:00 at same campus)
I drive B to voice lesson then drive over to pick S up after his class 2:15 - 3:00
V has Subaru - must take D with her as no one is at home
Evening:
S and V can go to classes together in the evening
I watch D
Thursday:
V has Subaru - D sleeping - 7:15
D - preschool begins at 9:15
V p/u D
J takes S to ASL
I take B to math and p/u (12:00 to 1:30)
B has on line psychology class, 5:30-6:30
Evening:
V has class
For September B has study lounge for SAT prep
I watch D
Friday
V has Subaru - D sleeping
I do theology/church history with B
12:10 mass at STJN?
Fairly free day.
Whew!
Okay, this sounds like hell to me. I am SO DONE with driving.
ReplyDelete