Friday, August 17, 2018

Update 8/17/18

Tomorrow we get our new puppy!!!  That means I am probably going to have much less time on line, which is great!  I waste way too much time on line, getting upset about the state of the Church, my country and the world.  I gotta detach somewhat from that.  I need to focus on the little daily duties and joys of my life. 

I am so disheartened by what is going on in the Church.  I really don't want to belong to such an organization.  I am repulsed by it.  However, I am stubborn and resent like hell nasty forces driving me away from what I love best.  So I'm digging in my heels and hoping for eventual victory.

On the agenda for today:

Breakfast and need to figure out what kind of snack B can bring to her SAT pre-test she's taking at a test prep center.

Get B up and feed her
Get her to the test prep place
After dropping her off, I hope to go to Eucharistic Adoration at a not too distant church (mapquest says 14 minutes) for an hour.
I should probably do some food shopping - enough to get us through the weekend.
Do some more puppy prepping at home
P/u B at 2:15
Go with S to his appoint at 4: 00 p.m.
Make dinner
Do laundry
Relax
Read some more Agatha Christie


No comments:

Post a Comment