![]() |
| Old green laminate. I still like it. |
We put in laminate when we were redoing the kitchen 11 years ago because we ran out of money. I always really liked the green color, but Rick never did like laminate. And he vowed one day we'd change them out for something better. Well, that day has come. When we decided to do the long needed bathrooms overhaul, we decided we might as well do the kitchen too.
![]() |
| I am worried about possible damage to the tiles. |
We are going to be without a kitchen for two days. They are also painting our master bathroom and bedrooms so we'll be without those (well, we haven't had a bathroom in over a month) for two days as well.
![]() |
| This counter is always covered in mountains of clutter so I am enjoying seeing it nice and clean right before it goes! |
Can't wait for this all to be over, even as I am very happy to have it all being done!



Sounds fun - can't wait to see them!
ReplyDelete