Monday, June 6, 2016

Planning My Masters!

Oh boy.  I am excited!  Catholic Distance University just came out with the list of classes coming up from now through next summer!  So I just tentatively planned how I would proceed.

First I have to get through my current summer courses, Intro to Theology and Graduate Research Skills.  These are prerequisites to even starting the Masters program.  Then I have core courses to get through before I decide on my specialization and thesis.

Fall 2016
Graduate Writing Skills (another prerequisite)
Revelation and Faith

Winter 2017
Theology of the Sacraments
Philosophy for Theology

Spring 2017
Introduction to Christology (I am really excited about this one!)
Theology of the Church

Summer 2017
Fundamentals of Moral Theology

So, if all goes according to plan, I should be able to begin specializing (Sacred Scripture is what I'd like to do) in the Fall of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment