Morning reading: Deuteronomy- rules about what to do with a captive woman you've fallen in love with and St. Ambrose on how to avoid using bad language.
Drove chicken to parish. Listened to Johnson on the way there and back. Came home and read wikipedia article on him to get some further context.
Worked on Latin 1 quizzes. Woke kids. Cleaned kitchen.
Gave B her history final to take.
Made phone calls. I am so irritated with our AHG parish. I was kind of snappish to the secretary. Need to go to confession. But they demand that only pastor can sign but he's out of town and they are the ones that scheduled the mass a week early, so they plan on depriving 4 girls of their awards because of their rigid rules and arbitrary scheduling? I am sure at my parish the secretary would be able to sign off for the pastor. It says right on the form pastor or designee. Sheesh. I really am not doing this next year! You really need to be a member of the parish to do it well.
Drove tests out to the teacher's house. Made complicated plans for these stupid religious awards. Drove home through heavy, construction-caused traffic.
S got his new harmonica in the mail. Promptly taught himself Puff the Magic Dragon and played it for our little guest.
Starting goofing off. Still thinking about getting a funny dvd set for Father's day. Was thinking Blackadder. Was looking around at the series and stumbled on the one about Samuel Johnson!!!
Took a nap.
More emails about religious awards that I have no idea about.
Ordered pizza for dinner.
![]() |
| See his cute little teeth? Brand new! |
Babysitting this little cutie. Tried to feed him but he's not interested. Really crawling around and trying to stand and walk a lot. Had to take him with me to drop B at her rehearsal. J said he'd pick her up at 9. Dylan fell asleep on the way home and is still sleeping in his carseat now perched on the family room couch.
Update:
W called S and suggested he come to World Youth Day with him. Now S is begging please, please, please?
S, not learning from his past experience with harmonicas, has already taken this harmonica apart and readjusted the slide. However, this time he did fix it! The slide was sticking and making a tapping noise whenever he used it.
Picked up Vivianne at 9:30 or so; her class ended early. I took the baby with me since he was so restless. He screamed the whole way there and back. R came home and watched basketball. I just think it is wrong to have basketball in the summer. Basketball season should not overlap with baseball seasons. I like my sports, like my kids when they were little liked their dinner, clearly defined and not touching each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment