- Cleaned out the pantry
- washed all my wood floors on the main level
- brushed and cleaned the carpet on our stairs
- decluttered the kitchen island and counters
- signed up with a composting company. I put the stuff in their special bin and they collect it once a week.
- Forced offspring to clean their rooms
Today I need to further declutter paper, etc from the dining room. And I also plan to vacuum the upstairs.
Tuesday is Sean's birthday. So I am not sure what I'll get to then, but I hope to vacuum and tidy the basement. And certainly, we'll get our tree and decorate for Christmas.
I want to keep this cleaning mood up! I plan to really deep clean my bedroom and master bathroom after Christmas because. . . we are renovating the bathroom starting in January!
I have been very busy looking at houzz and getting ideas for our new bathroom.
Have a blessed last week of Advent!
No comments:
Post a Comment