"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." Cicero
That is such a great Post. Thanks Faith.
This brings back a lot of fun memories! How often it seems that the simple things are the most memorable - like games of I Spy, hide-and-seek and blanket-strewn cubby houses:)
That's just beautiful!
Very cool! That does look fun for a rainy day.
What great pix. I can imagine all the fun.
What fun, I love shadow pictures! Happy WW.
How fun, my boys would love this.
That is such a great Post. Thanks Faith.
ReplyDeleteThis brings back a lot of fun memories! How often it seems that the simple things are the most memorable - like games of I Spy, hide-and-seek and blanket-strewn cubby houses:)
ReplyDeleteThat's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! That does look fun for a rainy day.
ReplyDeleteWhat great pix. I can imagine all the fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun, I love shadow pictures! Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteHow fun, my boys would love this.
ReplyDelete