Monday, September 5, 2011

Math Monday - The Math Shark



I bought a Math Shark years ago.  (Mine is purple and red not blue and yellow as in the picture; I wonder if that indicates just how old it is?).


Anyway, it proved to be a good investment.  The kids played on it without any prompting.  It goes through long periods where it gathers dust on a shelf, but then the kids rediscover it at some point and it is like a new toy all over again.  It has gotten a lot of use and is still being used by my 12 and 10 year olds.

It is one of those items, that looking back over the years, I'm glad I plunked the money out for it.  That statement can not be said for much of the educational stuff I threw money away on!

Check out other Math Monday posts here.


No comments:

Post a Comment