Our sleep schedules got so bad over the break, so I was mean today and woke the kids at 9 a.m!
9:30 breakfast school (except nobody ate breakfast)
Mass readings for today
Saint: Feast of Elizabeth Ann Seton
Element - we revisited rubidium because we couldn't remember which elements video we'd last watched three or more weeks ago.
Read from Plutarch - Demosthenes
Copy work - quote from Frederick Douglass
S did math - actually just 2 problems
I took shower while B read Pride and Prejudice
S took shower
B and I sat and watched Geometry video and took notes
B went back to Pride and Prejudice
Fought with printers; had to call Rick to get help with his printer up in our bedroom. We have 3 printers (!) only one of which seems to be working.
Printed out note taking sheets for history.
B opted to read P&P while S took notes and I read history textbook out loud. Did one sheet out of 3.
Went to Elevation burger for lunch. Very expensive. S tried the veggie burger but didn't like it. I tried one too but put so many condiments on it I couldn't taste it. B got just a burger.
Went to library - got books on Custer for paper S needs to write, due a week from tomorrow.
Came back - not sure what B did, but S and I went through his new chemistry set and checked out all the equipment in it.
S worked out with physical trainer
B was supposed to be doing history but wasn't. When I reminded her though she did sit down and worked on it.
Took a break before dinner - made cheesy cauliflower and polenta with veggies.
After dinner - reviewed some Latin and watched a couple Latin youtube videos from Latin Tutorials
R came home - talked to S about his paper on Custer and helped him with some math
B read some of her Physical Science book she's supposed to be notebooking.
Something I ate did not agree with me. Maybe I can not eat too much cauliflower!
Went to bed at 11, B dutifully brought me her ipod. I had told S to go to bed at 11, but at 12:40 at night got up and found him downstairs still playing computer games. GRRRRR.
Between not feeling well and being annoyed at S, it took a while to get back to sleep and thus overslept the next morning. GRRR some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment