- Get the house to a reasonably clean house state for the house sitter
- Get the dog bathed and nails clipped
- Get to the library so everyone has books to read plus audio books to listen to on the way down and back
- Run some sundry errands (medicine, pet supplies, buy sheets for the downstairs bedroom)
- Go see the Peter Pan production nearby - some traveling show that is actually held in a big circus tent
- Sean is probably going to leave earlier to go with his CLC group which is planning to leave for Busch Gardens Thursday night, spend Friday at Busch Gardens, Saturday morning at Virginia Beach, which is where we are headed that day! So hopefully somehow we'll be able to pick him up there.
- Because Sean leaves earlier than us that means he's got to get all his math done this week.
- Sean also needs to practice bass and go to bass lessons tomorrow, plus CLC Wed night.
My hopes for vacation:
- Lots of walks on the beach and staring out over the ocean
- Prayer - still doing the Marian Consecration
- lots of reading - I think I'll focus on classic children's books I've not read yet
- I think I'll bring a sketchpad and some pencils.
- This sounds awful in a way but I think I'll bring a Latin book to study up on, since I'll be teaching it this coming year and Becky and I didn't get far with our study this summer.
- I hope to have lots of long chats with Hannah
- I hope Will makes it down - it would be nice to hang out with him
- Hopefully we'll do lots of board game playing and sharing meals - good family together time.
- I'd like to explore Virginia Beach since I've never been there even though I've lived in VA for 51 years!
Faith,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful vacation at the beach! Lots of books and board games, time for walking, chatting, praying, eating and just staring and pondering... It all sounds perfect to me! Enjoy!
Thanks, Sue!
Delete