Oh boy. I didn't get anything done housekeeping wise except emptying the dishwasher, scrubbing some pots and moving a load of laundry.
But Tuesdays are driving days.
First got up early with Sean and helped him finish his vocabulary and grammar homework. For some reason he was given a slew of pages to do in these two subjects. I got him up at 5:45 and he worked from about 5:55 to 6:50 on them.
Drove him to school.
Let Becky sleep in a bit (so I could get a shower in before beginning with her.)
We did some Latin review after breakfast
Drove her to voice lessons. Drove her home from lessons.
Then I did something very bad - we stopped at Chick fill a for lunch.
Came home and worked on logic homework and then catechism.
Took her to art
Picked Sean up from school
Did something bad again and got a caramel sundae from McDonald's. Sean always wants to eat something before he visits his Psychologist.
Totally forgot to pick up Becky from art while Sean was at his appt. I got a call from a mom about AHG stuff and I just sat there in the parking lot talking for a long time with her.
So after getting call from Becky wondering where I was, I got Sean out his appt early and went and picked her up.
Now I am home. Frozen lasagna is in the oven.
So basically junk food and driving with a little learning thrown in there. That's Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment