{pretty}
| I went for a walk this morning around the pond that lies just beyond our backyard. |
There were some wild flowers.
The sky was a beautiful autumn blue.
{funny}
(Oops, I think happy was the next category, but I'm too tired to switch the photos around)
I think the idea that people spend 2.5 million dollars on these ugly homes is very funny. They actually look okay here but in real life, they are big and pretentious and really ugly. There used to be fruit orchards here.
I like this escapee from someone's garden's pluck, growing up out of the gravel like that!
{happy}
I spied my 17 year old son coming back from his morning walk.
I just thought this was a pretty shot.
{real}
This really is a big drainage pond and it fills up fast when it gets rainy out.
Construction trailer - they are still building the ugly, silly, overpriced box mansions. More, more, more!
This is looking over the pond at my house, only it is behind those trees so you can't see it!
For more {pretty, happy, funny, real} go to Like Mother, Like Daughter.
Such pretty outdoor shots. I'm sad about those huge houses...it's sad how nothing can stay the same sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about those big houses. All I can ever think about is how long they will take to clean! Those are some lovely outdoor shots. :-)
ReplyDelete