Hannah and Will came home from their European Adventure last Thursday afternoon. Hannah got busy putting together her travel memorabilia into framed artwork to hang in her apartment at college. Becky helped.
Hannah stenciling her Berlin map.
Becky placing the post cards just right.
Hannah's Madrid map.
We also decorated a wooden photo box for Granddad's 81st birthday. Becky decorated the top as you can see below.
I am sticking in this bad picture of Will. Here he is just getting up from the piano. He was teaching Becky a song. He strews music where ever he goes. And it delights my heart to hear hear him on the piano and the guitar again.
Here's a shot of that jigsaw puzzle we started last Monday:
| Ta da! |
A major thing going on this week is that Joshua is finally, finally doing his Behind the Wheel training. He's getting an interesting education that way, as the driving teacher is quite a character. He's a good driving instructor (we think) but he's also a very outspoken agnostic Muslim from Bangladesh. So Josh (and Rick and I) are getting an earful of opinions from a decidedly different perspective. That's one reason I love the area I live in. Very multicultural in the best sense of the word. A true melting pot where you can rub elbows with all kinds of God's children! And besides learning to drive, Josh is busy filling out job applications and in fact today he goes for his first interview. It just so happens Chick fil a is hiring!
So what's strewing in your place?
I love the look of the puzzle! We have strewed an article by the author Terry Pratchett, on why kids need fairy tales, and in which he quotes Chesterton. Lead to much discussion!
ReplyDeleteFaith,
ReplyDeleteI love that puzzle too! Also, the painted wooden box. We like to make personal gifts for special people too.
God bless!