We got these eggs from a farm. When I opened up the carton to make breakfast, I was taken by all the pretty shades so artfully placed. Just a random act of beauty on the part of the farmer!
{happy}
Here's my daughter Hannah. While she was in Germany this summer, she bumped into Rick Steves! She and her brother Will happened to be doing the Rick Steve's ten day tour of Germany/Austria, exactly! She was thrilled to meet him.
{not funny}
That eel that I was chuckling about last week? The one that fascinated my husband? Well, he committed suicide (the eel, that is). He jumped out of the hole by the filter and we found him dead on the floor behind the aquarium. He looked just like a snake. In fact that is what Becky had dubbed him, Snake. Poor fella.
{Real}
The night before Hannah left for college we all went out to a pancake house for dinner. Here we are goofing around.
| Hannah, Becky and Josh |
Seano being fantastically goofy, with Will smiling on in the background.
My beloved husband. He's wonderful.
For more {pretty, happy, funny, real} go to Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Aw, too bad about the eel! That happened to us with our shrimp :( They made a break for it during the night and we woke up to carnage in the hallway.....Is yours a saltwater tank?
ReplyDeleteYes, it is a salt water tank. A source of endless fascination and death! We had a shrimp for years. We got to watch him grow from a little thing fearful thing to a big bold old man. I loved to watch him eat! For years I wouldn't eat shrimp because I had such affection for the old guy. But he died. We got another one but he didn't last two weeks. So then we got an eel instead. Sob. Aquariums are depressing. At least I'm eating shrimp again!
ReplyDeleteMY eggs look like that!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your eel. :(
Your family looks like fun....Hannah is beautiful!
Beautiful eggs! Great smiles! And the eel... that's why I really hate fishtanks! :)
ReplyDelete