- It started early - Will took Josh and Sean to the 6:15 a.m. teen mass at church.
- Will needs a new pair of sneakers desperately. He walked his soles off in Boston! So that's on the agenda this a.m.
- Granddad is coming over to visit for the weekend, so we all need to do a quick tidy up this a.m. He'll be here around noon.
- We've got tennis this afternoon at 1 p.m.
- Josh has his last Shakespeare class. I've been relying on other moms to get him there but today we've got to him there and back ourselves, it seems.
- Did I mention that Shakespeare and tennis directly conflict with one another?
- Hannah is on her way home from Dallas. She spent last night in Nashville, TN. Hopefully she'll be here before dark today.
- I've decided to abandon any academics today, except for reading aloud.
- Should be a fun day, the weather looks gorgeous. Just not quite sure how everything will get done!
Friday, May 18, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
Today is going to be a busy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment