Monday, August 22, 2011

Math Monday - Relaxed Retrospectives

I enjoyed reading these posts from a couple of Australian Catholic Unschoolers.  They are midway in their homeschooling journey, with kids who are grown and kids still growing up.

Here's a post from Sue (which includes a link to another post about 'maths.'  I just think it is so cute how the British and Australians pluralized the word 'math.'  It makes me hear their accents in my head.  LOL!)

And here's one from Leanne.

Enjoy!

(Oops!  Forgot to link to the Math Monday Blog Hop:  http://love2learn2day.blogspot.com/2011/08/math-monday-blog-hop-20.html )

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Faith, for linking my Blog. I feel quite honoured. Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you linked my blog! Thank you, Faith. I must go and read the other Math Monday posts. I have been doing a lot of maths thinking...

    I have just noticed my computer is telling me there's something wrong with 'math'. I have forgotten the 's' and it is complaining!!! I love all these differences. Makes life interesting.

    ReplyDelete