How fun! That parade looks awesome. Thanks for visiting my little blog with the embarrassing pictures...lol. It's the only way I can get anything done! I have to blog about it and give myself a deadline. I hope to teach my children that decluttering is OKAY! They don't help me now, but they are definitely aware that I'm passing things on. It's also nice to think that God will always provide for us. We have yet to experience a lack of clothing! =)
How fun! That parade looks awesome. Thanks for visiting my little blog with the embarrassing pictures...lol. It's the only way I can get anything done! I have to blog about it and give myself a deadline. I hope to teach my children that decluttering is OKAY! They don't help me now, but they are definitely aware that I'm passing things on. It's also nice to think that God will always provide for us. We have yet to experience a lack of clothing! =)
ReplyDelete