Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun Old Timey Strewing - 1897 Sears and Roebuck Catalogue

While looking for a book I uncovered this old gem:




I remember when I was young, my mom got this book as a Christmas present.  I loved looking at it as a kid.  After she passed away, we sorted through her books and I picked this one.  I promptly put it in storage.  I'm so happy I found it again.  It's been on our strewing coffee table and everybody from my husband to my youngest has enjoyed looking through it.

A new-fangled gasoline stove!


Veterinary instruments!

How about a restorative tonic?

Must be the first book catolog.  Sears carried lots of books.


Including this handsome Encyclopedia set


For all your firearm needs

I think this bed lounge looks like something out of a saloon in the Wild West!



It's a shame hats went out of fashion

Look at that harness!  Only $6.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment