Christmas Day is over. Today is the feast of St. Stephen, the first martyr. So a blessed day to you all! I am typing this on my new laptop. I'm having the usual problems getting used to it. This Dell seems to require a lot more passwords to things. Also, I can't figure out how to download my photos from Christmas. I also got a new phone, but the phone is an Apple. So basically I switched from Apple to non-Apple for my laptop and from Android to Apple on my phone. And I am very confused now!
The day after Christmas is always a relief to me. It was a lovely day and if I knew how, I'd load a little video of Dylan playing with his favorite new toy, a noisy little train that runs around a track. He was completely entranced by it! Hannah and Peter were here all day. This is the first Christmas we've spent with them in 5 years. So that was nice. Hannah did much of the cooking which was great because I was feeling fairly flustered about it all.
Sean got a new harmonica, Becky got a banjo ukulele, Sean also got a steel drum. Lots of music which is always fun.
It was a rough couple of weeks before Christmas. Becky and Josh both got the flu really badly. They are slowly recovering. Will has been recovering from his surgery, but that is also slow going.
Today:
Clean kitchen (not quite clean from yesterday)
Breakfast for folks
Buy pet food
Envelope stuffing for Family PASS
Call vet to get cat medicine
Read a lot
Clean something else in the house
Research reverse osmosis water filters
Contact subs about getting my books back
Dinner?
Does S work tonight?
I'm sure I'm missing something!
My Susie definitely wants to see that banjo ukulele!
ReplyDelete