Got 2 things in my email this morning: mold testing results for B and a welcome email from Catholic U for B with all the things we need to do between now and her orientation on 8/23.
First the mold test came back high for two toxic molds. So that means we need to remediate her room pronto which involves tearing down dry wall, etc, etc. What a pain! It's gonna be a huge deal and R and I are going away to Phoenix AZ this weekend. The first time I've accompanied him to a conference since I was pregnant with H my oldest! (Went to Houston that time). We leave Thursday morning and come back Sunday afternoon, but honestly I don't want her sleeping in her room anymore right now!
Things to do:
Make R and B breakfast
Get B to drs appt at 9
Walk dog
Figure out remediation
Get B to math - maybe do quick shopping at H/T
P/U B
Figure out volunteer situation on Sunday when I'm gone - maybe V can step in?
Dinner is some kind of ground beef and brown rice pasta with tomato sauce + roasted Brussel sprouts and salad
B to choir practice by 5:10
S takes my car to class
Also should clean master bath/bedroom
Argh! I wanted to get my hair cut before I left for Phoenix but I won't have a car tomorrow and it looks like there's no time today. So darn it, do I wait til Wednesday?
No comments:
Post a Comment